User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wii Homebrew Error Codes [WHEC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to bump an old thread but I need help lol... I'm having a problem with the WAD Manager as well (also a few other things). I'm new to wii modding - I literally just installed HBC this morning and have only had a wii for a few days so it's probably something simple... I have wii v.4.2U. When I try to install a WAD (a game in this case) using IOS249 (a tut said to start with it first?), NAND emulation disabled and the SD as the storage location, I can get it to show the WAD files on my SD card but when I click Install I get this error:

Code:
    Installing WAD, please wait...
          >> Installing title... ERROR! (ret = -1029)

Press any button to continue...
    I have encountered a few other problems as well, mainly just installing and trying to get the different apps, WADs and IOSs to work correctly. I've been reading tutorials and trying things for like 12 hours straight... I think the sooner I can learn what everything is and what actually works then I'll have it in no time. But yeah, I'm the FNG, Noob, or whatever else (when it comes to wii) but I'm very knowledgeable about Xbox360 and the STFS file-system, it's just a learning curve lol. So if anyone could please help me out and at least let me know which apps, IOSs and WADs are working I would be very grateful! I 'think' I have downgraded to IOS15, then installed IOS249, and then restored IOS15 (along with the other steps in the tutorials) and I have HBC and the apps are shown but some don't want to work...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mate, i keep getting error code 1057 when i try and play how to train your dragon on neogamma r8, and 1162 when i play it on neogamma r9, any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im using neogamma r9 beta10, I burn with verbatim -r and everything was working but as of late none of the games seem to work, I keep on getting "Disc eff(1252), Disc ID", can someone please help me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about 1048?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting DVD Err (1178), Disc ID
    Unknown Drive, report 20080714

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Possible "1178" fix

I searched the net for hours on end trying to find a solution to an 1178 or 1252 error, they vary depending on which version of neogamma you are using. I upgraded and downgraded my beta's and cios's and nothing work. I was using "verbatim dvd-r" but prior to that I burned all the games with "verbatim dvd-r with cprm" so I decided to buy THAT specific vertabim dvd-r with cprm and guess what, everything started working again, so this maybe be one possible solution to this error! Let me know if it works for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting DVD Err (1160), Inquiry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok So I was testing 2 IOS and the SMG2 turned black then a blue screen said error #002 i know its in here im just wondering do i need WAD manager on to fix this or what? and the NSMBWII just went green can someone help?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456