User Tag List

Thread: Homebrew Channel Text For Applications Are Gone, HELP!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Homebrew Channel Text For Applications Are Gone, HELP!!!!!

When I enter the Homebrew Channel, the text for all the applications I have are no longer there anymore, there just invisible. This means I have no idea which option I'm pressing. This happened after I got an update for the Homebrew Channel, so after I updated it, that is when the text disappeared. This is a big problem because for one thing, I don't know what option i'm selecting, and second, i selected the Visual Boy Advance GX application, i chose one of the options, and it deleted the application, and everything a part of it was gone such as my roms, save states, and box art covers for the games. If you need a screenshots if you don't know what i'm talking about, here are 2 i took, so have a look:

so does anyone know what the problem might be? If so how do I fix it? Thanks so much for your help guys
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; 07-20-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be a bug.The first thing I would do is reinstall an older hb channel and see if that works.If you are feeling adventurous then update to what you have to see if thats the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drdirtbag View Post
    Might be a bug.The first thing I would do is reinstall an older hb channel and see if that works.If you are feeling adventurous then update to what you have to see if thats the case.
    I haven't done this in a while so what exactly are the steps for un-installing and re-installing homebrew channel?