User Tag List

Thread: Over 100 Games In Development for Wii...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Over 100 Games In Development for Wii...

Source:

I suspect localization counts as games still in development so The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Project Zero 2, Inazuma Eleven Strikers and a high possibility of Naruto Shippuden: Clash of the Ninja Revolution 4/(Special).

I'd still like to see Earth Seeker, Takt of Magic, New Play Control: Chibi-Robo, Dragon Quest X and the very unlikely Tales of Graces get localized either in Europe or North America.

Other games worth mentioning still in development are Epic Mickey: The Power of Two and Kirby: Anniversary Collection, maybe Nintendo might surprise us at E3 with a non-HD version of New Super Mario Bros. Mii for the Wii (Wii-U launch title).

The other 90% of that 100+ games still in development for the Wii is very likely all shovel-ware.
    Last edited by Fyrious; 06-01-2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Removed outside links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is an opinion, not news. this needs to be deleted or moved to general chat. not trying to mini-mod, but like i said before, this is just blatantly not news at all and you just wasted 30 seconds of my life that i would like to have back.

no source either, and posting outside links... someone just ban this guy now since it is obvious he does not give a flying f**k about the rules...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved.
    --Formerly known as Drake--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattonfiend67 View Post
    this is an opinion, not news. this needs to be deleted or moved to general chat. not trying to mini-mod, but like i said before, this is just blatantly not news at all and you just wasted 30 seconds of my life that i would like to have back.

no source either, and posting outside links... someone just ban this guy now since it is obvious he does not give a flying f**k about the rules...
    Well sorry for crying out loud this was my first post and seeing that you have over 1k posts, a senior member and should be setting a good example for all newcomers the offensive language and suggestion for ban clearly shows you no better than me and blind not to see that I only made 1 post.

Great example shown here from a senior member on this forum.

Edit:

Mods please remove thread if needed.
    Last edited by Nemix; 06-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Great point Nemix.
    Clean your toaster twice a day!