Download Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Download Transformers Ultimate Battle Edition

Download Cabelas African Adventures

Download Angry Birds Star Wars

Download Just Dance 2014

Download Monster High 13 Wishes

Download Ben 10 Omniverse 2

User Tag List

Thread: Over 100 Games In Development for Wii...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Over 100 Games In Development for Wii...

Source:

I suspect localization counts as games still in development so The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Project Zero 2, Inazuma Eleven Strikers and a high possibility of Naruto Shippuden: Clash of the Ninja Revolution 4/(Special).

I'd still like to see Earth Seeker, Takt of Magic, New Play Control: Chibi-Robo, Dragon Quest X and the very unlikely Tales of Graces get localized either in Europe or North America.

Other games worth mentioning still in development are Epic Mickey: The Power of Two and Kirby: Anniversary Collection, maybe Nintendo might surprise us at E3 with a non-HD version of New Super Mario Bros. Mii for the Wii (Wii-U launch title).

The other 90% of that 100+ games still in development for the Wii is very likely all shovel-ware.
    Last edited by Fyrious; 06-01-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Removed outside links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is an opinion, not news. this needs to be deleted or moved to general chat. not trying to mini-mod, but like i said before, this is just blatantly not news at all and you just wasted 30 seconds of my life that i would like to have back.

no source either, and posting outside links... someone just ban this guy now since it is obvious he does not give a flying f**k about the rules...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved.
    --Formerly known as Drake--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattonfiend67 View Post
    this is an opinion, not news. this needs to be deleted or moved to general chat. not trying to mini-mod, but like i said before, this is just blatantly not news at all and you just wasted 30 seconds of my life that i would like to have back.

no source either, and posting outside links... someone just ban this guy now since it is obvious he does not give a flying f**k about the rules...
    Well sorry for crying out loud this was my first post and seeing that you have over 1k posts, a senior member and should be setting a good example for all newcomers the offensive language and suggestion for ban clearly shows you no better than me and blind not to see that I only made 1 post.

Great example shown here from a senior member on this forum.

Edit:

Mods please remove thread if needed.
    Last edited by Nemix; 06-01-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Great point Nemix.
    Clean your toaster twice a day!