• .zip

17 25.00%
  • .7z

21 30.88%
  • .rar

32 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Averagerandy's Dios Mios Lite Thread *DM 2.10 for USB* (DiscEx)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks heaps, gonna try this real soon, when I have the time to go slow

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's alright I can wait, and which Mario Party games are you missing for DML? Like I said I got all 4 working so I can hook you up with the ones you need, also like I pointed out the version you have here for Mario Golf doesn't work you might wanna recreate an iso that isn't compressed cause this is one of the games that won't work when compressed like Virtua Stricker 2002 and Batman Dark Tomorrow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by averagerandy View Post
    @jbwzrd213
    Disc 1 reuploaded!
    You're seriously freaking awesome, kid. Not even kidding.

Quick question:
    Using the newly released DM, can I take a normal .iso GC game (not put through all those programs) and play it?

EDIT:
    After a little testing, I learned that I CAN take normal GC .iso games and place them in a folder and they'll play fine. =)
    Last edited by jbwzrd213; 07-14-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont have a wii currently but i saw something about emulator use in first post.does that mean that all the games u are gonna be uploading are compatible with the dolphin emulator?cheers and thanks for the share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the work & who doesn't love mediafire! Also, a question, I think this was addressed earlier in the thread, but is the game.iso the same as the original iso file, because I want to play these games on my soft modded gamecube. Or do I have to go through a special program to reverse the DML process?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a problem I been using DML 1.5 and it works awesome I just try the new one with usb support with DML Booter but I only get a black screen after I hit A on any game it reads the games on the usb HDD but they don't play can you please help me out on what I doing wrong or tell me how to fix it thank you

averagerandy is online now Global Moderator, Wiiso Graphic Designer Wiiuiso Enthusiast.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d3monban3 View Post
    Thanks for all the work & who doesn't love mediafire! Also, a question, I think this was addressed earlier in the thread, but is the game.iso the same as the original iso file, because I want to play these games on my soft modded gamecube. Or do I have to go through a special program to reverse the DML process?
    the best way for me to describe it simply is that its a "trimmed iso". The size of the iso is smaller than the standard 1.35gb. While i've seen it work on dolphin I really have no idea if it would work on a soft mod gamecube. Depends on it requires the full iso or not. Sorry idk.

averagerandy is online now Global Moderator, Wiiso Graphic Designer Wiiuiso Enthusiast.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sur View Post
    I got a problem I been using DML 1.5 and it works awesome I just try the new one with usb support with DML Booter but I only get a black screen after I hit A on any game it reads the games on the usb HDD but they don't play can you please help me out on what I doing wrong or tell me how to fix it thank you
    Some of that may have to do with the USB ver. compatibility with the compressed versions of the games I currently have uploaded. What games have you tried?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by averagerandy View Post
    Some of that may have to do with the USB ver. compatibility with the compressed versions of the games I currently have uploaded. What games have you tried?
    I try some of the games on your list like Animal Crossing,Beyond Good and Evil and other games I have and still the same I try they compressed and uncompressed ,I guess I wait until a better ver and see if usb loader GX supports it, thank you man for your fast response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dios Mios 2.2 is out.

Also, in order to use it with USB Loader GX, you'll need to update to rev.1197.
    Here's a link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?438c6stxnib8wmc

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast