User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix.Channel.v1024.USA.Wii-PLAY-SKiLL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by szycag View Post
    I'm running 4.2u as well... I got a wad of the newest shop channel but get an error message when I try to run it. must be missing some ios but digging through tutorials didn't tell me which one. a wad really would be easier for some... i only really use my wii for emulators and netflix. but considering what you said i guess it doesn't justify getting a release
    dont worry superman is here to save you lol. i believe the ios wii shop channel uses is ios 80. u can either go download and install the latest ios 80 wad or you can do what i did and use the mutimodmanager (MMM) version 13.4 app. once you start multimodmanager after you are connected to wifi, select ''ios manager'' and update your ios 80 from there. you can also update all your other ios's while you are there as well. my wii has all the ios's/functions of a 4.3u even though its on 4.2u . the latest ios 80 is necessary for stuff like internet browser, netflix and wii shop channel. the other ios's are updates to firmwares that the wii uses in game as well as stuff like SD card compatibility/capacity tweaks. using this method even a wii that is on 1.0U firmware can enjoy everything a 4.3U wii offers.
    Last edited by mariano1988; 09-17-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    Name: [$ONY] Tactical
    Wii Black Ops Ally Code: Dnt Wanna Get Hopped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lied, I'm on 4.1... anyways I installed a bunch of IOSes I was missing (besides the Korean ones) and I'm getting the same error from the shop channel. Also now my Homebrew Channel is loading upside down. woo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by szycag View Post
    I lied, I'm on 4.1... anyways I installed a bunch of IOSes I was missing (besides the Korean ones) and I'm getting the same error from the shop channel. Also now my Homebrew Channel is loading upside down. woo
    just install the homebrew channel again and the upside down bug will be fixed. as for the ios's, did you install them from multimodmanger version 13.4? if u listened to what i said exactly u should be able to go into nintendo shop channel and download netflix from there.
    Last edited by mariano1988; 09-18-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: pointless
    Last edited by szycag; 10-28-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u dont need cios to install the homebrew channel...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this a complete and free hack to netflix?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12