秘寶網首發,更多資訊請到秘寶網!
    贈惘厙忑楷ㄛ載嗣訧捅善贈惘厙ㄐ

Hidden: 
    Last edited by Ninloth; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removed down links

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any instructions if we already have old wad installed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how often do they update this? I want to install this so my family can use my account while I have my 360 at college. I'm on 4.2U so I can't access the shop channel and I just want to be sure Netflix won't force-update the Wii or anything. I have Priiloader set to block disk and online updates but idk if that covers it. I can come back and update it if need be I just wanna know if it's clueless-family-proof.

and how the heck do I download that...
    Last edited by xxRedxx; 02-12-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes

I too was wondering this and was also wondering as a Canadian user, will this give me access to the American Netflix?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRedxx View Post
    So how often do they update this? I want to install this so my family can use my account while I have my 360 at college. I'm on 4.2U so I can't access the shop channel and I just want to be sure Netflix won't force-update the Wii or anything. I have Priiloader set to block disk and online updates but idk if that covers it. I can come back and update it if need be I just wanna know if it's clueless-family-proof.

and how the heck do I download that...
    You should be able to access the shop channel you just need to update it.(http://www.wiiso.com/threads/99755-H...i-With-Ease%21 Just skip to step 8) When you have priiloader set to block online updates, that means that any attempt to connect to Nintendo's update servers are blocked. So you good. I would make a bootmii backup also just to be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    Yes

I too was wondering this and was also wondering as a Canadian user, will this give me access to the American Netflix?
    No this won't give you access to the american netflix because you have a canadian ip address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any chance of getting a .wad uploaded of the latest version of the Netflix channel? I believe I already have version 1024, and it's been telling me for a while to update it, but i've ignored it, since my wii is unable to connect to the shop. Now it's saying the version i have is unusable and an update is required. I know there is a way to update it by tricking my modded wii into connecting to the shop, but wouldn't it just be easier to install a .wad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anything yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised there is no scene release for the newest Netflix yet since it's a mandatory update? Can someone please release one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why would some1 release a pirated netflix channel when you can get it for free from the nintendo shop channel? Netflix doesnt require a system update, my sister is using it right now on my 4.2u wii.
    Name: [$ONY] Tactical
    Wii Black Ops Ally Code: Dnt Wanna Get Hopped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm running 4.2u as well... I got a wad of the newest shop channel but get an error message when I try to run it. must be missing some ios but digging through tutorials didn't tell me which one. a wad really would be easier for some... i only really use my wii for emulators and netflix. but considering what you said i guess it doesn't justify getting a release

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast