Thank you for March donations
For those of you who wish to support this project beyond being a standard user, you can make a donation to WIIU ISO by using the Donations Button below.
As a way of saying thank you for contributing towards the server cots, we will upgrade your membership from a standard user to a sponsored user, give you exclusive access to a chat box to speak with staff, give you a custom user tile, and most of all, remove all ads from the forum. Please note that the ads will be reactivated once you stop donating.
As further recognition of your contribution, we will feature your username on the donations bar as one of our official ISO supporters.
We appreciate your dedication and support of WIIU ISO
Total Donations to cover the April server costs %0
Complete Hacking Method For System Menu 4.1 - 3.0 + Latest Apps/Cios (No Game Needed)
I am striving to make this both the easiest and most updated 4.1 - 3.0 Wii hacking tutorial on the net. If you follow these very simple instructions in the exact order they are given i promise your 4.1 - 3.0 Wii will have everything it needs to function at its full potential. This tutorial will require a SD Card between 64mb-2Gb capacity formatted to FAT32. (NO SDHC CARDS WILL WORK). Without further delay, here are the steps:
1. Download and extract the files of this pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?ary38p3p8yiotcs Then copy all the files and folders within the BannerbombV1 4.1-3.0 folder to the root of your SD Card (NO SDHC CARDS WILL WORK)
2. Insert SD Card into your Wii, Go to Wii Settings, Data Managment, Channels, SD Card
3. Load the boot.dol, Multi Mod Manager will now load
4. Select ''WAD Manager''. Press 1 to Install all WADs then press A (Be sure they install without error)
5. After the wads install, press B twice to return to the Multimodmanager main menu. Once you return to Multimodmanager main menu select ''app manager'' and then select ''hackmii_installer_v0.8'' to load the hackmii installer
6. From the hackmii installer, Install both the HomeBrew Channel and Bootmii (HW_AHBPROT automatically installs instead of DVDX so if you see ''uninstall dvdx'' go ahead and do that. if you don't see the option don't worry about it)
7. Fix Usbloader Gx Channel part 1: The latest Usbloader Gx channel has a weird bug that makes it boot very slowly or not at all with the latest cios. To fix this go to homebrew channel (if you are not already there), select ''ciosx installer'', select ios 236 and then press A. Then select ios56 v5661 and as the base then press A to install to slot 249. When the installer finishes press B to exit back to homebrew channel.
8. Fix Usbloader Gx Channel part 2: Now exit homebrew channel and boot usbloader Gx channel from your wii main menu once it starts up exit it and head back to Homebrew Channel.
9. Fix Usbloader Gx Channel part 3: Now start up multimodmanager from homebrew channel. This time, scroll down to ''Load another ios'' then press A on 249
10. Fix Usbloader Gx Channel part 4: Now select ''Wad manager'' then select cIOS249v21d2x6.wad then press A to install it
11. Fix Usbloader Gx Channel part 5: Now exit multimodmanager and go to your wii main menu and start usbloader Gx channel again. It should now work perfectly with the new cios.
12.Installing priiloader with hacks part 1: To install the latest priiloader you need to go to homebrew channel and and select priiloader. Once priiloader boots up press both the +/A buttons together on your wiimote. After the installer finishes it will boot you back to hombrew channel. Now just hold down the reset button on your wii console until priiloader menu starts up.
13.Installing priiloader with hacks part 2: Once you are in the priiloader menu, scroll down to select ''system menu hacks'' and enable the following hacks: region free channels, region free gamecube games, region free wii games, remove nocopy save file protection, block online updates, block disc updates. When you are done select ''save settings'' then select ''system menu'' and press A to boot to the wii main menu.
14. The Next three steps are only for people with a Wii made before late 2009!!! If you have a wii that is made after late 2009 these next hacks aren't gonna work for you and your tutorial ends with formatting your sd card, downloading and extracting this pack here: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2q66jrj6n25f4x then putting the files inside the ''Wii fun pack folder'' on the root of your SD Card just like you did in step 1. Now start having fun with your fully set up homebrew channel, usbloader gx and neogamma on your wii.
15. Playing burned gamecube disks via neogamma channel (Only for Wii's made before late 2009): Go to homebrew channel, then select ''installer for wiigator's cmios'', select ios 236 to load from and press A. Press 1 when prompted and select ''install patched cmios''. After the installer finishes you are ready to exit and play burnt gamecube games with neogamma
16. Making your Wii into a stable dvd capable media center with Mplayer CE (Requires a Wifi conection and a Wii made before late 2009): Once again, go to homebrew channel then select ''ios 202 installer wiimc'' then select install. Once that finishes you are free to exit and load up mplayer ce to enjoy your dvd, sd, and usb media. Please note that Wii's made after late 2009 cannot play dvds at all.
17. Now that you finished hacking your wii its time to format your SD card, download and extract the contents of the ''wii fun pack'' here: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2q66jrj6n25f4x. Then put the contents of the Wii fun pack folder on the root of your SD Card just like you did with the BannerbombV1 4.1-3.0 folder at the beginning of this tutorial. Now just go to homebrew channel/usbloader/neogamma and start having fun with the apps i gave you. School is out so get to gaming already!
Thanks to egurgle for miixpress and obviously to the devs for making this stuff possible. Any Edits to make this a better tutorial are more than welcome. If Ive helped you in any way don't hesitate to +Rep me. Thanks!
Last edited by mariano1988; 08-06-2011 at 05:40 AM.
Name: [$ONY] Tactical
Wii Black Ops Ally Code: Dnt Wanna Get Hopped
... All this is said in the Hack Mii Wii guide with all patched and needed IOSs. This seems broken since it only works with 4.1 and lower.
Should I keep her or bring Vash back? Send a VM and you be the judges.
Im on step 4 and only 4 out of 13 wads installed..olny wad numbers 5,9,10, and 11 are ok... all others say ticket (-2011) Should i continue? My wii version is 3.2u and i am using ur 4.1-3.0 hack.
Last edited by BORICUO17; 08-10-2011 at 02:12 AM.
Tags for this Thread