User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. - Red Version [v4.0 OUT NOW! Feb 5th. Play on your PC!]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welp... kind of a developer's diary type thing... I finally fixed a problem that had been plaguing me since the beginning, the stage portrait for Fountain of Dreams. I've replaced two stages:
    Robot Unicorn Attack with Bob-Omb Battlefield
    and Fire Temple with Cool Cool Mountain. I got so frustrated because I ran into the same problem with BobOmb Battlefield's portrait, I couldn't figure out why replacing it froze the game... and I finally got it by indexing the colors down to 6... so it doesn't look perfect, but it's better than the portrait for the wrong level. I then indexed a Fountain of Dreams picture and tried it on Mario Bros... and holy crap it worked. So 2.1 is almost ready for release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duda... Estbe El Otro Dia Jugandolo Pero Quise Jugar Modo El Emisario Sub Espacial. Pero Se Traba El Juego Digamos Cuando Voy A Pelear Hace Un BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Y Se Trava Esta Version La Corrige?

Salu2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do not play the story mode while using this. Stadium and classic/etc. should be fine as long as you don't use a character like the independent Pokemon or Zero Suit Samus or Sheik, but the mod is built solely around multiplayer, I haven't payed attention to the single player. Single player is buggy and I don't think the textures even load because of where the files have to be located. hell I haven't even played the SSE in 3+ years...
    and the download link for 2.1 is out now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you guys think it's too soon to release the newest version? I've updated a ton of CSPs (mainly the Pokemon) to be 3D and changed around a couple of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. I figure I won't release it for a while cause I know some people don't enjoy having to re-download a 500MB file.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, go ahead and post it. I don't think ill grab it but others may.

BTW thanks for posting this, if it wasnt for you i would have never known i could use brawl mods with a usb backup of the game. I'm really enjoying browsing the collection of character and stage mods on brawl vault, but is it possible to use custom menus with ocarina codes as well? I'm still just getting started and wanna research more b4 i really dive into trying to make my own personal version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xxRedxx View Post
    Do you guys think it's too soon to release the newest version? I've updated a ton of CSPs (mainly the Pokemon) to be 3D and changed around a couple of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. I figure I won't release it for a while cause I know some people don't enjoy having to re-download a 500MB file.
    DO IT. Hahah

Posts Merged Please Don't Double Post

Is there anyway to get around the "2gig-or-less" sd card thing? 4 gigs is the smallest card i have. :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a couple more things I'd like to clean up then I'll release my final pak until the end of the summer or something cause it's pretty much as complete as can be. But then again I say that every time :P
    and no sorry Brawl won't read SDHC cards at all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys so I successfully scrubbed the Brawl ISO and am playing this on my computer. I know a lot of people had been asking for an ISO file to make it simpler (you still need a RSBE01.gct file but that should be it) and I wouldn't have a problem creating one once I'm done with 3.0, however there is 0 chance that I want to host something like this. It may be a mod, but it's still the Brawl ISO and as somebody who lives in the good ole US of A, I don't feel like going to jail. However, if somebody else who feels comfortable hosting this type of stuff wants to, they can be my guest. and for all of those of you who don't want to download a 7GB+ file, I'll make a tutorial showing how to make the file yourself (it was very easy) and how to play it on your computer or Wii.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii gracias hermano lo esperaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has came out beautifully and I am glad you got it working scrubbing it to an iso and the reason is cause some ppl are to cheap to buy a 2gb SD card when they have a 16gb :P anyway cheers man if i could give you more rep i would!

Warning  NINJA AWESOMENESS COMIING THROUGH

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast