User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Old Super Mario Bros Wii still being made, any new info?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Old Super Mario Bros Wii still being made, any new info?

Just wondering if this great project ever came to fruition or if it was just scrapped. I did a quick search and the last time I saw it mentioned was in February in a locked thread. PM me if anyone has information or if any assistance is needed in completing the project.

Cheers,
    Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just came back to the site for the first time in months to check on this game... anything?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason it got locked is because everyone keeps asking for the game. There is no new info on the game and won't be released as off yet. There is no word that the release has been stopped.

And I want the game too but I'm not asking Anum every day for the release date for the game. He's a moderator on the site and has to go to school or work too. He has a personal life as well, he doesn't use all his free time working on the game. Just saying what's on my mind.
    --Formerly known as Drake--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amu can correct me if I'm wrong but last time I asked him he said that the team and the project feel apart, so there wont be a release. He said something about adding the finished work in a super Mario world project or something along those lines. I too was hoping for the release of it because the sample showed made it look like an awesome custom.
    Given a special thanks to Egypt Pharaoh for making this awesome Sig. for me. thanks again bro.

P.s. My friends code is 2721 8269 88820061 so look for me online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d_nemesis View Post
    Amu can correct me if I'm wrong but last time I asked him he said that the team and the project feel apart, so there wont be a release. He said something about adding the finished work in a super Mario world project or something along those lines. I too was hoping for the release of it because the sample showed made it look like an awesome custom.
    Not a Super Mario World project, but more like a level depot, with the levels that we made and other people made submitted, it would be the thread to get NSMBW custom levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure its not as good as a Wiiso release but another team released a New Old Version of NSMB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone played the custom mentioned above? Is it at least somewhat playable and true to the original NES game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsampson View Post
    Anyone played the custom mentioned above? Is it at least somewhat playable and true to the original NES game?
    I played it, its not exactly perfect, but it is decent. I would recommend it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsampson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sasukeuchihatwo View Post
    I played it, its not exactly perfect, but it is decent. I would recommend it
    It's never been released o.o

Though I know someone made a knock-off version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anumizter View Post
    It's never been released o.o

Though I know someone made a knock-off version.
    well, perhaps it is the knock off version. The one I played has a complete set of "New Old SMB" custom stages, but at the same time it still has some of the stages from the original game. A while back I also downloaded a torrent of what was supposedly a "leaked" version of the wiiso version, I think it was legit because it looked similar to the trailers shown, but of course it was incomplete and didn't have all the custom stages completed, very sad...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast