User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The NEW Mario Kart: Victory Lane Info Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantian View Post
    I'll be honest. I haven't worked on the mod lately, but I would still like to release it one day. Currently, the version of the mod I play has texture hacks for every course, with a few other edits here and there. Unfortunately, I will not be including custom characters since they caused too many issues for me before (black screens, crashing, freezing, etc.). If I can find some free time in the near future, I'll try getting some work done on it. At this point, all I really have to do is add custom music to each track and I would probably be ready to release it. I don't have an estimated date that I can give you though, since I've got lots of schoolwork to take care of, and I'm also spending more time away from the computer.
    Glad you haven't given up on your project. I look forward to it's' release sometime in the near future, hopefully this year lol. Take care of what you have to Atlantian and maybe when you get a school break or two you'll be ready for a release ;-) thanks again for all your uploads in the past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just checking to see if your still grinding away on it or if the books took it all out of your...lol I really hope to be able to play it some day good luck

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345