Thank you for March donations
For those of you who wish to support this project beyond being a standard user, you can make a donation to WIIU ISO by using the Donations Button below.
As a way of saying thank you for contributing towards the server cots, we will upgrade your membership from a standard user to a sponsored user, give you exclusive access to a chat box to speak with staff, give you a custom user tile, and most of all, remove all ads from the forum. Please note that the ads will be reactivated once you stop donating.
As further recognition of your contribution, we will feature your username on the donations bar as one of our official ISO supporters.
We appreciate your dedication and support of WIIU ISO
Total Donations to cover the April server costs %0
All Download Songs (DLC) For Guitar Hero & Rock Band From HDD
I would like to introduce u my Guitar Hero- and Rock Band- DLC-Tools.
With it you are able to download all download-songs (DLC) via PC and install it to your Wii-HDD.
All in all there are around 2000 songs available for u to rock atm.
To get things running i recommend to first work through my Wii-NAND-Emulator-Tutorial.
DLC-Tools will also work with old uLoader-approach, but to bad GHWOR will not work with it. (don't know about RB3)
Manual is in download-pack... and now good luck with trying and much fun with rocking.
And please... buy the songs u really like
P.S.: For help also look in @hulk691s RB3-UniiLoader-Thread where i've made pre-release of my tools.
But i've decided to make new thread because dlc-tools are also for Guitar-Hero users and to keep it seperate from NANDEmu/UniiLoader
I also think @hulk691s thread isn't easy to find because its somewhat unlucky titled... but should be of great help anyway... so take a look there 1st if u have probs with either DLC-tools or NANDEmu/UniiLoader.
EDIT 1: RB-dongles/mic work on free Wii-USB-Port and if u have more than one dongle/mic behind an usb1.1-hub connected to the same Wii-USB-Port
EDIT 2: If u can't play online with latest GHWOR-DLCs pls enter music-store -> single songs -> delete "KISS - Rock And Roll All Nite" (looks like deleting in rock archive doesn't work the same)
EDIT 3: Manual for users of newer Wiis added as APPENDIX 1
EDIT 4: Manual for users of newer Wiis changed in APPENDIX 1
There is a PAL->NTSC patched version of GHWOR floating around for which the NTSC-GH-DLCs don't work.
Start GHWOR and it creates a savegame -> take a look at "title/00010000" -> there should be a 43584945-folder if u have the correct NTSC-version (43584950 if u have the patched PAL-version)
- Added some options to DLC-Downloader
- RB-Collection-Manager now shows genre of Song
- U can now sort song-list in RB-Collection-Manager by Artist/Band, Song-Title and Genre
- Workaround for ISP-File-Caching added
- New RB-Gen6 NTSC/PAL(latest RB-Network-Songs) -> The old Gen6 is now GenA, means for the old fellows to copy over DLC/APP from old Gen6 to GenA
- "Install-Common-Files.bat" and "Restore-Cleanup.bat" has also changed
- RB-Gen-B NTSC/PAL added
- RB-Collection-Manager updated (added support for song-upgrades for real guitar/bass - these songs ar now highlighted with yellow background)
- Not working ticket for GenB(NTSC) replaced with working one
- Small bug fixed in Collection Manager
- Fixed hangs in RB-CollectionManager when selecting a collection or using one of the SELECT-buttons
- Collection-Manager 1.07b now sees and installs all pro-upgrades
- Some more sort-options added to Collection-Manager
- Added "Tipps"-Section in RB-DLC-Manual
- GenC added to RB-DLC-Download-Tools (thx 2 @hulk691 4 providing me with the ntsc-ticket)
- Appendix 1 updated (see below) - Now u can use NEEK20 instead SNEEK/UNEEK on ur newer Wiis
- Song-Unlock-WAD-Creator added (for those whining REAL-NAND-Users out there ... NO EMU NEEDED 4 THIS!!!)
(not intensivly tested[i used Wanikokos WAD-Manager 1.5]... u should simply try it and let me know if it works !... and... if WAD-Manager gives u an ERROR don't be confused IT'S NORMAL)
- Gen D added for PAL and NTSC (thx 2 @DJPlace 4 NTSC-tiket)
This is 4 users of newer Wiis where the above mentioned NAND-Emu doesn't work
It uses the somewhat slower and more unstable SNEEK/UNEEK-Mod NEEK2O... it works so far for me doing just some short tests... so keep in mind it's just a work-in-progress
And this is how it works in short:
1a. DOWNLOAD pack from post#1 of this Thread to get all additional tools & manuals
1b. DOWNLOAD pack from above to get the RB/GH-DLC-Tools
2a. Partiton Wii-HDD with 1st physical partiton as FAT32/Cluster Size 32KB/Primär/Aktiv
2b. Format SD(no SDHC) as FAT or FAT32
2c. U need to have the ISOs of RB3 and/or GHWOR on ur PC-HDD (*.iso, *.cios, *.wbfs are supported)
3a. Install BootMii as an IOS
3b. Backup Real-NAND containing savegames of RB3 and GHWOR
3c. Extract the backup (4 NAND-Extractor see 1a.)
3d. Backup savegames, friendlist, Miis with WiiPersonalDataManager (siehe 1a.)
4. Download and extract MODMii to a seperate folder. Start it and typ "I Agree" at 1st prompt (without ")
5. Creation of NEEK2O and the Emu-NAND
[The following is just an example of what I have done to make it work - variations are surely possible]
- s (Sneek)
- 3 (All)
- ud (Uneek+Di)
- ENTER (COPY_TO_SD as folder for SD-content)
- ENTER (COPY_TO_USB as folder for Emu-NAND-content)
- e (Region Europe)
- 4.3 (System-Menü-Version)
- y (Post Loader Forwarder Channel)
- y (CIOS249 rev14)
- n (NMM)
- n (PriiLoader)
- y (JoyFlow)
- Your Wii-SN from the right side of your Wii ... eg LEH123456789 (Serial)
- n (Theme)
- a (All Channels)
- y (start SNEEK & NAND-Building - if it hangs press the sequence 'CTRL C -> N -> ENTER')
- After building is finished press ENTER to return 2 main menu
- e (quit ModMii)
6. Setup SD & Wii-HDD and make 1st start of UNEEK
6a. Copy the content of COPY_TO_SD to the root of SD
(!! If there's a bootmii-folder on SD BEFORE you copy -> delete it!!)
6b. Copy content of COPY_TO_USB to root of the FAT32-partiton on Wii-HDD
6c. Create a 'wbfs'-folder on FAT32 and copy ur games to it in wbfs-format using WiiBackupManager
6d. Connect SD and HDD with Wii (use lowest USB-port when Wii is laying flat on the table)
6e. Install 'neek2o_NK2O_1.wad' via WADManager
6f. Start NEEK2O using the above installed NEEK2O-channel and be a little bit patitient until u see 1st screen
7. Setup emulated Wii
7a. Sync Wiimote
7b. Follow setup-assistent and make settings as u like
7c. Configure Wifi and don't make NINTENDO-UPDATE(!!)
7d. Activate 'WiiConnect24' and accept EULA
7e. Start and shortly try all Channels (except Shop-Channel)
7f. Start GHWOR and RB3 using JoyFlow until u get to main-menu and quit. (Ignore RB3-Savegame-Error)
7g. Enter Wii-Data-Managment and check if there's a GHWOR-savegame
7h. 'Wii-System-Settings'->'WiiConnect24'->'Connection at Standby'->'Off'
* THIS IS TOTALY IMPORTANT TO AVOID EMU-NAND-CORRUPTION WHEN *
* DISCONNECTING Wii-HDD FROM Wii *
7i. Enter 'Wii Shop Channel' -> "Start Shopping Tour"
7j. Leave 'Wii Shop Channel' verlassen
7k. Power off Wii with Wiimote
8. Copy savegames, friendlist and Miis to Emu-NAND
8a. Copy RB3-savegame from 3d. to EMU-NAND using WiiPersonalDataManager(WPDM)
(!! IMPORTANT, because RB3 isn't able to create a new savegame under UNEEK !!)
8b. If you like also copy the savegame of GHWOR, the friendlist and your Miis 2 EMU-NAND using WPDM
9. Test Games
9a. HDD -> Wii, power on Wii and start NEEK2O same way as in 6f.
9b. Start JoyFlow-Channel, choose game and start it
10. Downloading and installing DLCs
*** See manual from 1b. ***
Last edited by Rudi Rastelli; 11-13-2012 at 08:47 AM.
YEA FIRST POST!! HAHA kidding, love the changes
Hey Question, if I have already downloaded songs, but deleted them by accident added them to my hdd then deleted the stuff that was downloaded, do I have to download them ALLL OVER again just to get the ones I accidentally downloaded?
Last edited by Kuzco; 12-06-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Please give thanks and rep.
Hi Rudi! \m/, thanks for this REALLY GOOD tools (and for directing me here )
a question here:
1.) can i just press unlock songs in DLC Downloader and download individual songs and save to emulated nand's wii memory in RB3's Online Shop?
2.) will it affect Wii's memory free blocks (emulated nand) in terms of it's free blocks space or still depends in my HDD's free space?
3.) if ever i can't (download directly from RB3's Online Shop to Wii's Emulated nand), how can i install "unlock-songs-wads" in an emulated nand?
4.) is it possible for uniiloader to be "like-homebrew channel" then run Wad Installer then install those "unlock-songs-wads" in to the emulated nand?
Last edited by HeavyGat; 12-06-2010 at 01:18 PM.
3) the unlock-wads only install fake tickets to real nand (without any content - thats why u get an error in wad-manager)... the unlock-function of DLC-tools create those fake-tickets and copy them over to ticket/00010005-folder... so wads are not needed with emu because unlock-function does the same to emulated nand what unlock-wad does to real nand.
4) see 3)
1) Yes u can do so... but sometimes this seems to be a bit tricky... i have to use 802.11b to have a stable connection to download songs, but this may be different for u and ure WLAN-AP. Just try it and let us know.
2) I never downloaded that much songs in emu-nand to tell u what will happen. Maybe it counts down free space and u have to restart emu-nand to get free space back. Same as in 1). Try it and let us know.
You will be able to download the max. no. of blocks expected of a empty Wii's nand. 2000+ block with any mass download. Once you complete the download your 2000+ block becomes available again. No need to get out of Music Store or re- start the game.
Originally Posted by Rudi Rastelli
okay i'll try that and i'll try to report back as soon as I can try these things on my wii again! thanks to both of you Hulk691 and Rudi!
Originally Posted by hulk691
I'd like to ask another question guys... (sorry for lots of questions... i hope it'll help others too ^^)
1.) is there a way to download individual songs using these tools? or is it always as a "whole" gen of DLC?
2.) is downloading in Online Shop in-game (RB3-GH6) is the only way to download individual songs?
3.) is downloading these DLC's directly on Wii (emulated nand) same as installing songs via DLC Downloaders on PC? no advantages or disadvantages?
again, thanks for your reply guys and sorry for lots of questions =)
Last edited by HeavyGat; 12-07-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Reason: Additional Question =)
1) Always whole gen
Originally Posted by HeavyGat
2) Yes... as far as i know
3) I believe its the same... no known drawbacks for me... but how can we be sure ?... RB3-pro-songs might give us some unknown probs because this is really new
again and again... THANKS A LOT for the support replies buddy! i really appreciate it! \m/, you guys really rocks! thank you for enlightening me from my questions ^^
side note: almost done in my GH DLC download... last gen... finally ^_^ next... RB3 ^_^ woohoo! \m/, i'll report back whenever i find bugs or flaws but it seems like it's almost perfect app/tool ^^ you really rocks buddy!
By Hakisho in forum WiiUiso.com General Chat
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:10 AM
By DJPlace in forum Wii/Wiiu Help & FAQ's
Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:06 PM
By LennY in forum WiiUiso.com General Chat
Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:55 AM
By its_yaboi_mboe in forum WiiUiso.com General Chat
Last Post: 07-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Tags for this Thread