User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think I should upload DLC songs?(Of course,you need to know how to use them)

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 92.59%
  • No

4 7.41%
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Dance 2,3,4 & 2014 Free DLC(Links up again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need instructions for the pal version pleaseee!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its works beautifully, used shinglacier's tip. +Rep for everyone, thank you so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by III2 View Post
    i have a wii pal and hust dance in ntsc-u, can i download this?, there gonna be somthing like thet for pal users? tnx +rep
    As far as I know,it should work.This doesn´t work yet for PAL games.
    Any + rep would be gratful for anyone that helped you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can advise you on what files you'd need for the Pal store. What you would need to do is download one song legally (which since they have free songs just download one of them). Then use FS Toolbox to dump the downloaded files which should be in the 00010005 folder (not sure how many zeros are in the folder name). Then find the folder in there with the same number as the game id. (You can use Any Title Deleter to get this information). Then just dump the title.tmd, cert.sys, title.tik, and the content file (which should be 0xx.app). Then just use the DLC tools which you can download from Wiidude's Ultimate music topic. Remove anything that has to do with Rockband 2 from the dlc tools and then run decrypter and wadpacker to pack the Wad file.

That's the best advice I can give. I haven't actively played any music game with DLC for some time nor dealt with any other game with DLC. It should work the same for Pal as NTSC (I know for a fact it does as I used the same method for Pal Beatles way back when).

So here's a step by step process.

1. Download 1 piece of DLC
    2. Run any title deleter to get the numbers you need to locate the content
    3. Run FS Toolbox to dump the files you need
    4. Repack the files into a wad with wadpacker
    5. Test your Wad file

6. You may need to trucha patch the IOS the game uses if you run into problems.

That's pretty much the step by step process. So as you can see it is very easy to port to Pal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, awesome job on cracking this!

I had Wad Manager 1.4 and 1.5 installed and for some reason ran 1.4 from HBC without realizing it. I couldn't figure out why JD2 wasn't showing "already purchased".. until I re-read the instructions (that say use 1.5 or 1.7) and decided to check what version # of Wad Manager I'd run. So just to confirm: THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH WAD MANAGER 1.4.

I uninstalled the previous versions of WAD Manager through HBC, then download 1.7 online and transferred it to my SD card (rename the .dol file to boot.dol and put in APPS\WAD Manager dir). Then ran it, installed the JD2 wad and presto.. "already purchased".

BUT.. I do have a problem.. [edit]EDIT: and this happened before the wad, even on the free DL 'Firework'[/edit] every track I download , I say "download to SD card" but even so, it uses up blocks on my Wii's internal memory. When the card [edit]EDIT: INTERNAL MEMORY[/edit] is full (after dl'ing 1 song), the 'Archive' section no longer shows any songs and the JD2 screen keeps looping through a 'reading the SD card' thing. I have to exit, go to Wii Data Management and erase the JD2 data from Wii's internal memory. Then when I go back in to JD2, all songs downloaded show up in 'Archive' under SD memory.
    Is everyone having this issue?
    Last edited by Wiiholio; 11-03-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wiiholio View Post
    Thanks, awesome job on cracking this!

I had Wad Manager 1.4 and 1.5 installed and for some reason ran 1.4 from HBC without realizing it. I couldn't figure out why JD2 wasn't showing "already purchased".. until I re-read the instructions (that say use 1.5 or 1.7) and decided to check what version # of Wad Manager I'd run. So just to confirm: THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH WAD MANAGER 1.4.

I uninstalled the previous versions of WAD Manager through HBC, then download 1.7 online and transferred it to my SD card (rename the .dol file to boot.dol and put in APPS\WAD Manager dir). Then ran it, installed the JD2 wad and presto.. "already purchased".

BUT.. I do have a problem.. every track I download, I say "download to SD card" but even so, it uses up blocks on my Wii's internal memory. When the card is full (after dl'ing 1 song), the 'Archive' section no longer shows any songs and the JD2 screen keeps looping through a 'reading the SD card' thing. I have to exit, go to Wii Data Management and erase the JD2 data from Wii's internal memory. Then when I go back in to JD2, all songs downloaded show up in 'Archive' under SD memory.
    Please wait a while until someone finds out the problem,ok?
    I also have this problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@JVC - hi.. i think i misunderstood this.. so this purchase hack works with downloading the DLC at the Wii Shop?? because i tried copying the ones in the "Request Section" to my SD card..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ennyvramism View Post
    @JVC - hi.. i think i misunderstood this.. so this purchase hack works with downloading the DLC at the Wii Shop?? because i tried copying the ones in the "Request Section" to my SD card..
    Yes,I think I need to change that name.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiiholio View Post
    BUT.. I do have a problem.. every track I download, I say "download to SD card" but even so, it uses up blocks on my Wii's internal memory. When the card is full (after dl'ing 1 song), the 'Archive' section no longer shows any songs and the JD2 screen keeps looping through a 'reading the SD card' thing. I have to exit, go to Wii Data Management and erase the JD2 data from Wii's internal memory. Then when I go back in to JD2, all songs downloaded show up in 'Archive' under SD memory.
    Arek1985 already answered your problem :-

Quote :

6. You may need to trucha patch the IOS the game uses if you run into problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works.... Thanks A Lot! Im been waiting for this! +REP!
    Super Smash Brawl FC 4469-1913-8525
    COD4 Modern Warfare Reflex FC 4502-7898-9262
    COD World At War FC 0131-1960-3677

Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast