Thread: Help wanted: Problems with Tomb Raider Anniversary [RLRP4F] PAL cheats

Default Help wanted: Problems with Tomb Raider Anniversary [RLRP4F] PAL cheats

So I have modded Wii, and i used these codes:
    http://geckocodes.org/?c=RLRP4F

Usually Geckocodes work in other games, but in this game when "Inf Health + under water air" code is loaded it blocks every menu within the game. So I cannot increase brightness, enable subtitles etc...
    If I load game without codes everything works OK.

I use USB loader GX.

Can someone try and confirm this behavior? Is there any other source where I can get ocarina codes for Wii? For this particular game there is no NTSC USA code, otherwise I would try with USA version.

Thanks.

Have you tried using a different USB loader? Like WiiFlow? Also do you have ALL the codes active all at once? If yes then try testing out each code individually.
    Not sure if usb loader GX had the function to select which codes you wanted "on" but I know for a fact WiiFlow does.

I did not try with WiiFlow. Other things you mentioned I did. Somehow I think that code for inf life is problematic one. I might try activating another code to see if it will work.

Nope, I tried 3 loaders, all the same.
    With "walk through walls" cheat game works. Must be this particular cheat code that causes problem. It says it is made by "Ozelot". Any chance to contact that guy?

Make sure you try the latest builds of WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.
    As for the code in question; you should check on the forums associated with gecko codes.

If not you can look here ---> https://gbatemp.net/threads/ocarina-...-guide.468862/
    It's been so long now since the Wii so it's gonna be rough getting any kind of interaction with Ozelot.

One last thing always make sure that the codes you use are for the region of your game.