Thread: Question about how to use uwizard

Default Question about how to use uwizard

Could someone point me to how to use the nus downloader part of uwizard?
    Or just explain how to use it

Question:
    What is your main purpose in using the NUS downloader part of uwizard?

If you just want to download the games directly from Nintendo in WUP/USB format to install on your WiiU, then there are some other alternatives apps which are easier to use than uwizard.
    WiiU USB Helper was the most popular one, however the dev have stopped work on this and for those that have a working install can continue to use it but for any new installs it will not work.
    In saying that there are some other alternative apps which will do the same thing such as uTikDownloadHelper, you can find info on this app over at my VC Thread under the WiiU/eShop section HERE.

what does it mean to patch a dlc?
    Last edited by 41cusimcinat; 1 Week Ago at 06:05 AM.

I recommend uTikDownloadHelper, it's pretty much launch the app, search for your game and download, it will download the files in WUP/USB ready files. The tickets will automatically be downloaded, then just copy the games to your SD CARD for install.

Legit ticketed games doesn't require you to boot into CFW, just boot and launch WUP installer and off you go, however you need to boot into CFW to install and play for Virtual Console (including my VC injects) and the 3rd party indy games.