Thread: Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill Injection

Default Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill Injection

I've been asked to try and make an inject this time for the wii, the only problem being that the last time I personally made an inject I ended up with a non-working inject and lot of wasted time, if it works out then cool, if not then it's no real loss as the game still works injected for other consoles (3ds done by myself and wii u by xs4all)

SNES - Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill

Once again here's the link if xs4all doesn't do the inject this time: https://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?113146
    Last edited by mmoye9; 05-10-2018 at 11:48 AM.

So this inject request for the "Wii" correct? I assume in WAD format to install with WAD Manager? If so, I never done a Wii inject before :)

I assume there will be like 100's of Wii/Wad injects tutorials on the interwebs, is there a good one to follow, I might give it a crack.
    Last edited by xs4all; 05-10-2018 at 12:04 PM.

yep, I've tried my hand at it before, it's not hard but compatibility is spotty as hell compared to the Wii U and 3ds, this is the guide I followed a while back: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-c...njects.439224/
    Last edited by mmoye9; 05-11-2018 at 07:03 AM.

well I went for it and made the inject, if it works then I'll pass it along so it can be posted on the site