• LATEST RELEASES
  • LOADLINE LAUNCHER

More Games:

More Games:

Thread: Hello :D N64, GC, SNES NES injection how does it work, do you have some good guide??

Default Hello :D N64, GC, SNES NES injection how does it work, do you have some good guide??

Hello, I'm new in this place and I'm already feeling like my second house :D

I would like to ask regarding some help to injects the roms, the process of this inject do you have some guide that I can follow? I would like to try to do some and If I will be successfully I will post something new :D

Helloooo :D

Hi and welcome to the site!

Now onto your question.

If you want to inject Wii or GC games, the recommended and popular app at the moment is TeconMoon's WiiVC injector, this does GC as well, head over to his thread over at GBA Temp HERE for more info.

Now as for the other injects, NES, SNES, N64, GBA, DS, MSX. You can also do GB and GBC, this requires Goomba and Sega Master System/Game Gear requires SMSAdvance. Both Goomba and SMSAdvance are emulators for the GBA, so you need to inject this as a GBA game.

When I first started injecting, there was no ultimate guide, I spent many hours reading/watching various inject guides and then at the end you have create/make it your own and do what works for you, but be warned there will be a lot of trial and error to get it down packed and working. Reason for this is that there is many ways you can inject and you have to find one that suites you.

For those starting out I suggest you grab YoNoid's injector script, click HERE for this post, and also click this GBA Temp post HERE regarding injecting, the info is somewhat old but it has some pretty good information regarding injecting.

As I said above, expect a lot of trial and error runs until you get it down packed, if your not technically minded, then the learning curve may be over your head and may take a little longer to master.

Good luck, may the inject force be with you.

Thanks a lot, I hope to be successful, I know practice makes perfect.
    I would like to start with the N64, I think I will cry a lot before to become successfully :D

A lot of N64 games doesn't work when injected, make sure you refer to the N64 Compatibility List site to see if the game will work first before attempting to inject. The link to this site can be found in my main VC thread.
    Also a big tip and will save you heaps of time testing the injects, use CEMU emulator to test your injects, CEMU doesnt emulate injects well and its slow but at least you can check if the injects will load, if it does, then next would be testing on the WiiU with USB Loader GX2, if all good, then package the inject to WUP/USB ready files, install and test.