Thread: Rhythm World Wii?

Default Rhythm World Wii?

Hello, I'm looking for an ISO of Rhythm World Wii, since all I can find are ISOs that don't work in USB Loader.

Just did a quick google on this game, Rhythm World is the Korean version of the following correct?

Rhythm Heaven Fever - US
    Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise - EU/AU
    Minna no Rhythm Tengoku - JP

I can't confirm if this is the same issue or not, but there were some JAP Wii games that did not work on USA/EUR consoles because the game checks to see if the Wii SYSTEM LANGUAGE is set to JAPANESE.
    Of course this can't be done on USA/EUR as there is NO Japanese in the language list to select.

If this is the same case as the Korean version, that would explain why you can't get the ISO's you got to work.

Here is a test you can do, download the DOLPHIN emulator for your PC, before touching any of the settings, see if you can open the ISO and see if it loads.
    If YES, then it's not the same issue that some JAP games have, and I have not idea what could be wrong.
    If No, then close the emulator, open again, then go to Options => Configuration => click on the "Wii" tab => Change system language to KOREAN. Then try booting the ISO again, if it boots then, this confirms it has the same issue as those JAP games.

The ISO does load in Dolphin, but the banner doesn't even show up in USB Loader GX and it freezes Configurable USB Loader on load.

Interesting, care to share the ISO file you have so I can have a look as well?

Korean games are in NTSC format but they have a Korean header. You need to rewrite the header in US format and you'll be fine. I did this to the K-pop dance game to get it to work (love that Gagnum style). I used WIT, search for it on google. wit: Wiimms ISO Tool

Quote Originally Posted by beeblebumb View Post
    Korean games are in NTSC format but they have a Korean header. You need to rewrite the header in US format and you'll be fine. I did this to the K-pop dance game to get it to work (love that Gagnum style). I used WIT, search for it on google. wit: Wiimms ISO Tool
    I tried that and it still didn't work. My guess is that the ISO I have is corrupted.