• LATEST RELEASES
  • LOADLINE LAUNCHER

More Games:

More Games:

Thread: ottawa_gamerz and why u decided to stop!!

Default ottawa_gamerz and why u decided to stop!!

ottawa_gamerz
    has been here forever
    from the amazing
    the good bad and ugly
    and threw thick and thin

now threw my times
    i learned how to hack wii
    wii u
    3ds
    and psp vita not here

and threw the hacks
    that happiend
    i came back
    to offer my help
    but since no one need wii games
    and im tired of the bs
    i decided to walk away

u can still reach me on
    ottawa_gamerz :)
    is me with monster logo
    and if u come from here
    i will help 24-7 365
    and u know i will
    for the people who made it on my friends list
    im still there
    for all the noobs and rest of ya
    im not hard to find what so ever
    just ask and someone will be able to find
    so good bye and have fun

I may not be here long, but ALL the contribution and help you provided to those young and old over the years, I'm sure you put many many smiles on people faces, and they can't thank you enough, even though some/most don't reply with a simple thank you.

You will be missed, who knows, you may be back when/if the Switch hacks comes out? You know you will get that itching feet and come back to us, all the best :) and its good to know you will still be lurking somewhat behind the scenes!

Never posted anything, because I am too shy, but now its time to say goodbye.
    Always seen you on this site and, you have always helped me with your downloads.
    So i salute you good Sir!
    Hopefully one day you will return

@seam
    @Hielkenator2

Guy's not sure if your both joking or not, if not, that is borderline from insulting a fellow member of the site and against the rules for this site.

What ever issues you may have with ottawa_gamerz keep it offline, and if you need to reply, please keep the comments family orientated as we do have all sorts of members/visitors to the site and don't make a bad example.

Here, we want to make users feel welcome to the site without having to see these sorts of comments/behaviors. Yes, it's the internet, it happens all the time but if you can just be mindful before posting on here and make a good example, people will do the same and everyone will/can enjoy this site.

Happy Gaming.

thanks for everything gamerz, good luck

anyone else want ban hammer? im in a frisky kinda ban hammer mood today. any stupid comments will have your posting disabled for a week. keep them to yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by xs4all View Post
    @seam
    @Hielkenator2

Guy's not sure if your both joking or not, if not, that is borderline from insulting a fellow member of the site and against the rules for this site.

What ever issues you may have with ottawa_gamerz keep it offline, and if you need to reply, please keep the comments family orientated as we do have all sorts of members/visitors to the site and don't make a bad example.

Here, we want to make users feel welcome to the site without having to see these sorts of comments/behaviors. Yes, it's the internet, it happens all the time but if you can just be mindful before posting on here and make a good example, people will do the same and everyone will/can enjoy this site.

Happy Gaming.
    when i was around i banned all the a holes i dont know who these people r so do what u wish

and for all the people who think im the biggest prick ever get in line.....

if it wasnt for me when wii u hack showed up i was approving everything i was ripping games left and right for loadiine from the libary <----- i didnt have to but i did it because of the users i dont have a full time life when im busy i am but doesnt mean i dont stop in i dont announce myself y should i i dont answer 2 anyone at all so for the users who hates me than hate me wtf should i care i dont but im the only user that is ottawa_gamerz online and in real life :)

I agree, you do alot for this community. and absolutly, i feel you on the personal level, we all have our daily lives we have to tend to, this is just a hobby for most. but people disrespecting for no reason other than they want there free shit is unacceptible at the very least. keep in mind most of us appreciate your work. ignore the morons...or we can ban the mroons, personally idc either way hahaha. banhammers are fun times

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa_Gamerz View Post
    and for all the people who think im the biggest prick ever get in line.....

if it wasnt for me when wii u hack showed up i was approving everything i was ripping games left and right for loadiine from the libary <----- i didnt have to but i did it because of the users i dont have a full time life when im busy i am but doesnt mean i dont stop in i dont announce myself y should i i dont answer 2 anyone at all so for the users who hates me than hate me wtf should i care i dont but im the only user that is ottawa_gamerz online and in real life :)