Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1460

Thread: [VC INJECTS] My Collection [NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii+Ware/WiiU/GB/GBC/GBA/DS/MSX/SMS/GG]

Just Added:

SNES
    The Legend of the Mystical Ninja - US

Just fulfilled luthaaa's requests over in the request section.

After so long, I'm amazed that you still run this thread! It's really impressive how much work you put into this. It's the best source for pre-made injects for the wiiu. I never made an inject of my own, I just come here.
    I'm surprised not to see Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island, or Mother 1+2.

Also if you need some new ideas for improvement romhacks, I made a list if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/z1HbZF5q

Thanks OP!

@MattKimura

Yeah, how time flies when I first started this thread, at first it started out as just wanting to know how to inject for personal use only. Then noticed there wasn't anyone doing requests anymore and that there were still people wanting injects, and here we are today :)

Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island can't be injected because the game uses the FX2 Chip, none of the official SNES VC's currently available supports the FX2 to use as a base.
    As for Mother 1+2 for the GBA, looking at my request logs, no one has ever requested this game to be injected, if you want this inject, feel free to post a request in the request section :)

Thanks for that list, this will come in handy.

UPDATE:

For those that care and remember a while back, I started to re inject ALL of the USA versions of my SNES injects to have the correct NTSC SNES console in the banner. Without realising, I have been using the JAP/EUR SNES console for ALL my SNES injects.
    What I should have done was, use whatever region console banner for the games that was injected. To some, this little error may not bother you as much, but for me, yeah it was bugging me and wasn't looking forward to having to redo ALL the USA games again, there were over 300+ that I needed to do, I wish it was a simple task, but it was a long and boring manual process. I have been redoing these on and off and when I could be bothered, well I'm happy to say, these have ALL been redone!!!!!!!

Along the way, I managed to fix the title description that shows up on the WiiU menu, back in the day, I didn't know that you could use two lines of text instead of one. So games that have long names didn't look nice on the WiiU menu. I have now added an extra line for these games and they look a lot neater than before, also found some spelling errors in the game banners and fix those as well.

For those that already installed some of my SNES injects, feel free to re download the games again and just install over the top of your existing game. I have used the same Title ID's so you wont have any issues re installing them and you get to keep your save files. All the EUR/JAP SNES injects I have not touched, only those that needed the Title Description fixed, I re injected these.

Enjoy.

EDIT:
    Forgot to add, if you see any errors with these new injects, let me know.
    Last edited by xs4all; 06-30-2018 at 11:40 AM.

thanks for all of these i think my computer hates me from so many downloads lol

Just Added:

DS
    Trace Memory - US

Note:
    Also known as Another Code: Two Memories in JAP and EUR/PAL.
    Also included both USB and Loadiine versions.

Just fulfilled dalila's requests over in the request section.

Just Added:

NES
    Blaster Master - EU

Just fulfilled Cucholix's requests over in the request section.
    Last edited by xs4all; 07-08-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Just Added:

NES
    Cocoron (Translated by Akujin, Dynamic-Designs)

SNES
    Hagane - The Final Conflict - US
    King of Demons (Translated by Aeon Genesis)
    Phalanx - US
    Run Saber - US
    Xardion - US
    X-Kaliber 2097 - US

Just fulfilled brad4prz's requests over in the request section.

UPDATE:

Just following up on my last update regarding re injecting the SNES VC's with the correct game banners, 5 posts above. I talked about also fixing up the Title Descriptions for the games so they look a lot cleaner on the WiiU menu by added a second line.

Well for those that care, I have painstakingly gone through ALL of my VC injects for the other consoles/handhelds and did the same thing. I have fixed all the Title Descriptions and added a second line when needed, also found some spelling mistakes and also re created the game banners as there were a few I did back in the day that which I thought looked good, but now they don't look so good so all of those has been re done as well.

All these was on my to do list for a while now, I wasn't looking forward to do them as it's gonna be very time consuming to do but I can finally cross this off my to do list!

I have kept the same Title ID's so for those that already downloaded these games and see that the Title Description on the WiiU Menu looks messy. As in the game title was way to long to fit on a single line, chances are I have fixed these games, so go ahead and just download and install over the top of your existing games, no need to uninstall.

Again, if there is any issues with any that you have installed, let me know.

Request Completed:

N64: No Sound, Playable
    007 - The World Is Not Enough - US

Notes:
    Just as the WiiU VC N64 inject compatibility list site listed, there is no sound, however the game is playable though, how fun it will be without sound is up to you. I suspect the reason why the sound doesn't work is that this game uses a special audio compression method used by Factor 5 and that none of the official base N64 VC's supports this. I have tried injecting ALL of the N64 bases I have with various ini config settings with no luck. I have decided to upload this for those that want to play this without sound.

Just fulfilled Mighty Boulder's requests over in the request section.

Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast