Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: [VC INJECTS] My Collection [NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii+Ware/WiiU/GB/GBC/GBA/DS/MSX/SMS/GG]

Just Added: Wii Remote Support only.

Wii
    Calling - US
    Calling - US (NTSC to PAL)
    Cursed Mountain - US
    Ju-on - The Grudge - US
    Target - Terror - US
    Wild West Shootout - EU
    Wild West Shootout - US

I'm giving some love for both EUR and USA region owners: Don't have USA console to test but confident it will work.
    EUR/PAL: Grab the EU or US (NTSC to PAL) versions.
    USA: Grab the US version.
    Games in GREEN works on both USA and EUR region console.

Just fulfilled Diego SD's requests over in the request section.

I'm able to get Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race Blue Storm, Time Splitters 2 and some other games working, but Super Mario Sunshine lags on a black screen for me after showing the Wii splash screen. No Nintendont loading or anything. Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening?

Just Added:

GBA
    Donkey Kong Country - EU (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 - EU (En,Fr,De,Es,It)
    Donkey Kong Country 3 - EU (En,Fr,De,Es,It)

Note:
    Using the EUR roms as they contain extra languages for our non speaking members to play in their native language.

Just fulfilled Yuuta95's requests over in the request section.

UPDATE: 3+ Players for SNES injects

Just want to give a quick update regarding if you can play with 3 or more players with SNES injects in general.

My last update regarding this topic, I didn't enough Wii Classic Controllers to fully test, then I didn't release I had my two SNES controllers for my SNES Classic Mini :) These controllers connects to the Wii Remote fine and it's shown as a Classic Controller on the WiiU.

First, I tested with my NBA JAM TE inject, unfortunately the WiiU still only picks up 2 Players, GamePad will always be a player, the GP can be set to either Player 1 or Player 2.
    With two Wii Remotes connected with the Classic Controller (and SNES CC), both shows up in the settings by tapping on the GamePad screen, but when I try to connect my 3rd Wii Remote, it will not sync up.
    With two Wii Remotes connected, one will be Player 1 and the other Player 2, the GamePad can also be used at the same time, so the GamePad can also control either Player 1 or 2, depending how you set the GamePad to be at the same time as the Wii Remote + Classic Controller.

Looking through all the currently official SNES VC's releases on the WiiU, there are two games that support 4 players: Natsume Championship Wrestling & Vegas Stakes.
    Unfortunately only Vegas Stakes is dumped, I tested this game and same issue as above, when you play multiplayer with 4 players, Player 1 is assigned to 2 players and Player 2 is assigned to the other 2 players.
    On a real SNES and on PC Emulator, each player are assigned to their own controllers.

Just wanted to test further, I injected Super Bomberman using Vegas Stakes as the VC base, and same issue, can only connect two extra Wii Remotes with Classic Controller.

The run down, it looks like the emulator that Nintendo uses for their SNES VC's, the Multi Tap is not enabled, so 3/4 player is not supported.

Wii
    Bit.Trip Complete - US

Game works on both USA and EUR region console.

Note:
    Game does support Classic Controller so you can use the GamePad, but you will run into issues.
    In this pack, there are 6 games, I have listed them below with the control scheme required for each game:

BEAT => Requires Wii Remote Motion Controls.
    CORE => Requires Wii Remote (no motion controls).
    VOID => Requires Classic Controller or Nunchuck required.
    RUNNER => Requires Wii Remote (no motion controls).
    FATE => Requires Classic Controller or Nunchuck required.
    FLUX => Requires Wii Remote Motion Controls.

Scenario:
    If I inject with GamePad support only, the only games you will be able to play are VOID and FATE. The rest of the games will not work.
    If I inject with Horizontal Wii Remote Emulation, the only games you will be able to play are CORE and RUNNER. The rest of the games will not work.
    So that leave you with BEAT and FLUX which require motion controls.

With either injection methods playing on the GamePad, you will not be able to fully enjoy the game. So decided to inject without GamePad support. Nunchuck is required to play VOID and FATE if you don't have a Classic Controller attachment, if you have either, then these two games will not work.

I have updated the WiiU VC Wii inject compatibility list site with the above, as whoever added this game to the list previously didn't bother to check.

Just fulfilled gfyjhiuhiuh's requests over in the request section.

Just Added:

DS
    Berlitz - My English Coach - EU (En,Es)
    My English Coach - EU (Fr,De,Es,It)
    My English Coach - Spanish Edition - US

Note:
    Berlitz - My English Coach - EU (En,Es) <= You can change the language in game.
    My English Coach - EU (Fr,De,Es,It) <= If your system language is set to English, then the game will default to French, if you want to play in any of the other three languages, you must change your system language before starting game.

Just fulfilled Verdin28's requests over in the request section.

Just Added:

WiiU eShop
    Paper Monsters Recut - US

Yes, you can grab this game using such apps like WiiU USB Helper, but lazo is having issues with this app.

Just fulfilled lazo's requests over in the request section.

Just Added:

GBA
    Tom and Jerry in Infurnal Escape - EU (En,Fr,De,Es,It)

DS
    LEGO Batman - The Videogame - US

Just fulfilled YtFan5678's requests over in the request section.

Just Added: GamePad Supported, unless otherwise stated

Wii
    DiRT 2 - US
    F1 2009 - US

Namco Museum Megamix - US <= Wii Remote Support only.

Games in GREEN works on both USA and EUR region console.

Just fulfilled bug5's requests over in the request section.

Wii
    Project Zero 2 - Wii Edition - EU (Undubbed)

Note:
    This is the EUR/PAL Undubbed version with Audio in Japanese + Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
    I DID NOT patch this game, I downloaded the pre patched ISO for this inject.

For the time being, I can only CONFIRM that this game works on EUR/PAL region console, UNTESTED on USA region console.

Can someone who have a USA console download and see if this game works? If it boots to black screen, that means this game doesn't have any supported NTSC Video modes or the is the incorrect region coding.
    If this is the case, the only thing I can do is do another inject with PAL to NTSC Video Mode patch with PAL to NTSC RegionFrii patch and see if this works on USA region console.
    Just a word of warning, PAL to NTSC Video Mode patching has a very low success rate of the game working.

For those that want the original version, Nintendo officially released a Wii VC version of this game on the eShop, but only for EUR/PAL region, use such apps like WiiU USB Helper to grab the game.
    This game NEVER got a USA release, so game was only released in JAP and EUR and Australia. Like above, game may not work on USA console.

Just partially fulfilled gadenyuki's requests over in the request section.

Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast