Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [MEGA] Xenoblade Chronicles X (USA) (Undub) (Uncensored)

okay not serious since I think I can install it in fact but my pc failed to open to open the patch there is an error and because of this same error I can even launch wii u usp helper more .. .... then it is possible a link with the patched game please? and it is the Japanese voices?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaikai1993 View Post
    okay not serious since I think I can install it in fact but my pc failed to open to open the patch there is an error and because of this same error I can even launch wii u usp helper more .. .... then it is possible a link with the patched game please? and it is the Japanese voices?
    The game is already patched, and yes it has the japanese voices. The patch you need to play it is the one that allows you to run pirated games.

Quote Originally Posted by newdoria88 View Post
    The game is already patched, and yes it has the japanese voices. The patch you need to play it is the one that allows you to run pirated games.
    ok but i can't launch the software on my computer

Quote Originally Posted by Kaikai1993 View Post
    ok but i can't launch the software on my computer
    If you mean you get an error while uncompressing it then some file got corrupted during download, try downloading it again. If you are trying to play it on cemu, then don’t know because I have never used cemu.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678