• LATEST RELEASES
  • LOADLINE LAUNCHER

More Games:

More Games:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad times

agreed. We now do keep content in a different place so nobody can access it. live and learn. and we are working on doing what we can for security i assure you. iv said it before, this can happen to anyone, and it does. gamestop just had all users credit cards information leaked,including ccv codes (that's not supposed to be kept on file so everyone knows), people will find a way if they want to. so user dudiligence is also a factor on security for yourselves, this is why we asked everyone to change there passwords immediately. and people who keep commenting about stuff being leaked, was not from recent times, that was a database hack from years ago. alot of sites try to keep everything quiet, but were not, we want everyone to know what happens, as we feel you have the right to know, so we do our best to inform everyone, and where not afraid to do so, its the right thing to do. so i also agree that when you sign up for any site, have a unique password.

Then we have the people complaining cause we are locking threads, and deleting messages, let me reiterate on that. if your going to constantly post the same crap, keep asking the same questions, that we answered many times, Publicly, then yes, were not listening to it. why? because your scaring the members when its unnecessary. and bringing up the hack that happened in 2014 is again, not worth peoples time, if you haven't changed your password... that's on you at this point, simply change it, and your fine, don't use the same password for your banking information, or your email, as you would a site to find iso's of video games. that should go without saying lol.

Back when I had Google Fiber, I downloaded any and every Wii U game I could find on this site, 1st oarty or otherwise. So, I have a lot of the stuff that was lost. When I get my internet back, I should be able to get a lot of these games back online. Give me by the end of May :). We're talking hundreds of disc based games :)
    Click the 'Nintendo' to go to my page and listen to my Wii-kly Podcast!
    I discuss WiiU/NX News and WiiU/Wii Hacks!

looking forward to it for sure!

I sent Dragon a pm a few days ago regarding mozilla flagging wiiuiso.com as an attack site, but it hasn't been answered. I was reading this thread and thought it might be worth mentioning.
    Here is an excerpt from the popup that follows when I ignore this warning.
    "Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission."

MESSAGE FROM STAFF:
    Yes we are aware of this issue, we are looking into it, rest assured site is currently safe to access. Thnx xs4all
    Last edited by xs4all; 04-26-2017 at 12:47 AM.

toriphilewill

The question has been asked and answered a million times, google is very touchy when it comes to these TYPE of sites, each time, the owners have to go have it removed. the site, like alot of forums, have been attacked before, and patched. but google just keeps flagging it because of that. dont worry, your browsing is safe

There were no backups and passwords were saved in plaintext, the admins will learn from their mistakes or this will happen again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123