Thread: G0dLiKe

Default G0dLiKe

Keeping his memory alive.

What happened to that guy?

He Ascended like Daniel Jackson.

I'm NEVER gonna forget this guy.
    I got the chance to exchange a minimal amount of words with him and of course he was the first person that
    I ultimately downloaded from when I jumped into the Wii scene years ago.

EDIT: In case any newbies might be wondering or forgot. This is a direct quote from a tribute on another site back in 2014 in regards to G0dLiKe.

I'm not sure if any of you have heard, but our good friend @G0dLiKe has passed away. He was in a car accident. For those of you that don't know who he was, he was responsible for quite a bit in the Wii homebrew scene. He was the original modder behind the Gamegear and SegaCD "Single Rom Loading" channels. He was also the person responsible for buying the DM(L) project source so the public could eventually see a release. He has made a difference in a ton of peoples lives, whether they're aware of it or not.

Best wishes to @G0dLiKe and his family. It's always sad to say goodbye to a friend.

Last edited by hybrid -x1; 05-12-2018 at 02:48 AM.

godlike was great guy he taught me how region free wads on the wii back in the day and helped me with alot of wii stuff very friendly and always willing to help out was a sad day when he died in that car crash